Friday, October 17, 2014

And This Is Why I Love Him

I was really upset about being called a Sock Puppet yesterday.


Never mind that I've been using the Thornblossom Twitter account since April 2007.
Never mind that I have used the Thornblossom handle on Steam since 2010.
Never mind that I have been active on the Blizzard Websites with the Thornblossom  handle since 2006.


Never mind that the Companions of Xarth (whose banner I use for my YouTube picture) have been around since 2007 as a World of Warcraft Guild and 19-fucking-79 as a a D&D Group. (It's my husband's group. They decided to try playing WoW so made the guild, but they all preferred tabletop RPG and left. So I took the guild over and it's been active ever since. The D&D Group is also still active today.)


Anyway, I was upset.


And then my husband posted this:





And this is why I love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment